Have you ever wondered how women achieve inner thigh gaps & hour glass figures? Today we are providing you with some simple tools to assist you with the process.
1. Wide Stance Squats
(See photo above)
1. Stand up, keeping your legs wide apart and your toes pointed out slightly.
2. Move your butt down as if you are trying to sit down.
3. Point your knees out so that they come in line with your feet.
4. The more you point out your toes the more you should feel your thighs.
5. Return to the starting position, doing 30 reps in total.
2. Pilates Leg Lifts
1. First, lie down on your side and fully extend your legs
2. Lift up your leg slowly and as high as you can. While doing this, try to target your outer thighs.
3. Next, lower your leg back to the starting pose.
4. Just like above, add weights if this becomes too easy.
3. Bridge Raises
1. Lie on your back while keeping your legs bent and your feet hip-width apart.
2. Place an object between your knees, like a towel or pillow.
3. Lift up your hips in order to help your body up from the knees to make a straight line. While doing this, squeeze whatever object you have between your knees as tightly as you can.
4. Lower your hip to the starting pose. Keep in mind not to rest your back until you are finished with the exercise.
4. Butterfly Stretches
1. Sit on the floor and keep your back straight.
2. Place the soles of your feet together and bend your knees, trying to mimic the image of a butterfly.
3. Try to flap your thighs up and down, moving your heels as close to your groin as possible.
4. Continue moving this way ten times.
5. Bend down your head down to your feet.
6. While holding this position, you should feel the stretch in your thighs.
The hourglass shape is defined by a woman's body measurements- the circumference of the bust, waist and hips.
Somen women naturally have a hourglass figure and other elect to have surgery. The hour glass shape can be achieved through a process called waist training.
Waist training is the process of slimming your waistline to achieve an hour glass figure through daily wear of waist trainer and proper diet and exercise.
Shop Our Exclusive Empress Waist Trainer at 50% off Enter Discount Code Empress21 at checkout
5 Foods that burn belly fat
Avocados are an effective fat-burning food. They contain healthy monosaturated fats, low carbs, and can spot-reduce abdominal fat. They’re vitamin rich and packed with nutrients that can shrink your waist. Avocados are also hunger squashers that keep your belly full and satisfied.
Broccoli and other leafy greens like kale and spinach are chock full of vitamins and minerals and low in calories. Broccoli specifically, is packed with fiber to increase your metabolism and reduce constipation.
Salmon is a major source of omega-3 fatty acids, which is very beneficial for weight loss. Since your body can’t naturally make this type of fatty acid, you need to gets it elsewhere and salmon is a great place to find it. If you’re not a big fish eater, you can also get omega-3s from fish oil supplements.
Grapefruits are full of fiber, which promotes healthy digestion and keeps you full for longer. This will decrease the urge to snack throughout the day.
Oatmeal is packed with numerous health benefits from reducing blood pressure to improving your immune system. It contains fiber, which accelerates weight loss and is one of the best sources of resistance starch, which slows digestion and supresses your appetite.
In Conclusion exercise, proper diet, and waist training will assist with achieving a thigh gap and a hourglass figure if so desired. Please be mindful that achieving such results are optional based on individual preference so take the pressure off and simply practice a healthy lifestyle.
Keiana Armani - Certified Fitness Trainer